Kaka' admits of having thought once at least to leave Milan

« Older   Newer »
Luisa22
view post Posted on 10/1/2008, 16:26

Also the biggestlvoe can have problems. In this sense the declaration of Kaką seems normal even if we have to admit that it is strange to listen from him that he thought to leave Milan after months and months passed on swearing eternal love to Milan. "If I have thought of going away from Milan? Yes, but only once and has happened before the final of Champions League in Athens. Then never again. This is the declaration of the best palyer of the world of 2007 that could discourage the several supporterw of the Devil.
It could only, because the champion of Milan said also:"Now I see my future here, I want to become leader of this team because it would mean that I have stayed at Milan for much time obtaining big results."
The golden ball 2007 expresses also one wish:"I would like to take part to Pechino 2008. That olimpic one is the only title missing to Brazil and I would like to help the national team to reach this prestigious target."
At the end a comment on Pato, a prestigious red-black summer acquisition and finally available on the next mach against Napoli:"The expectation on a boy so young could also put on him to much pressure but Pato is really strong. He is the new Roanldo, I feel it." And if Kaką feels this....

0 replies since 10/1/2008, 16:26   92 views