Ancelotti Very Good At Managing Group - Kaka

« Older   Newer »
Luisa22
view post Posted on 24/10/2008, 17:35

UPON his return from international duty in South America, Brazilian superstar Kaka has praised the managing abilities of AC Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti.

Kaka has just returned from World Cup qualifying with Brazil, who were pitted against both Venezuela, whom they easily accounted for by a 4-0 scoreline, and Colombia, with that match ending in a disappointing goalless draw. The attacking midfielder continued his brilliant run of form, scoring the first goal in the demolition of Venezuela and simply performing consistently throughout.

He also gave his thoughts on his side’s Serie A clash with a struggling Sampdoria side this weekend, and the ways in which his boss, Carlo Ancelotti, will go about ensuring that he has the strongest and fittest eleven players on the park.

“If Mr. Ancelotti did not give us all a bit of rest from time to time, then we would be a tired, unfit and poorly unified group.” He went on to add that, “Ancelotti is very good at managing these kinds of issues,” in an interview he had with Sky Sports.

“Ancelotti has a strong squad at his disposal, made up of many champions, and so in addition to being a good coach tactically, he must know how to correctly handle and deal with the players.”

Kaka continued to praise his boss by saying that, “everyone needs a leader, and it is vital to have a voice of command so you no what to follow. Carlo’s leadership makes our team stronger and his presence gives us the confidence to do our best.”

The Brazilian maestro closed by discussing his passion and his role for the Rossoneri, by claiming that, “two years of playing as a striker has been great, and I am enjoying myself in this team. I am willing to make sacrifices for the team and for the shirt, and it is a team that I never want to leave.”

Kaka has rejected offers from European giants Real Madrid and Chelsea in the past, and so these comments will undoubtedly further strengthen his desire to remain at the club for the remainder of his playing days.

Milan host Sampdoria at the San Siro this weekend, and it is unknown whether or not Kaka will take any part in the match. However, if he were t do so, expect it to be only a brief cameo in the second half.

0 replies since 24/10/2008, 17:35   37 views