kaka press conference

« Older   Newer »
Luisa22
view post Posted on 4/1/2009, 21:40

EXCLUSIVE

Kaka spoke up about Milan’s goals this season along with his opinions of Dubai at a press conference held this morning in Dubai.

“This period is very important in our training because we can stay together and train together and form a group,” said Kaka. “I am also really looking forward to the game on Tuesday as it will be our first this year,” he added.

Kaka is no stranger to Dubai, having visited the city before on holiday and with his AC Milan teammates. “I like Dubai very much. I have stayed here before with my wife and this is my second time here with the team. It’s a good experience to be here – and I am very happy. The weather and the beaches are very similar to Brazil,” he explained.

Meanwhile, AC Milan will continue with their daily training sessions this week, with their afternoon sessions on Sunday, January 4 and Monday, January 5 from 5-6.30pm open to the public. These open sessions have proved extremely popular with the Dubai crowds who have flocked to Al Nasr Club to watch the likes of Kaka, Ronaldinho and David Beckham in action.

0 replies since 4/1/2009, 21:40   47 views