HELLO EVERYBODY!, HELLO EVERYBODY!

« Older   Newer »
vipvictor
icon12  view post Posted on 17/1/2010, 19:21

Hello everyone!! I am Victor!! I have just found this AMAZING forum!! I absolutely love it! I wish you all a great day! Enjoy your life!!!!
Victor. :D

Well,you have an amazing forum!! Hope you'll like mine ( http://paulwalkerfastandfurious.forumfree.net/ ) !!

I am a big MOvie fan: Love good movies!!! My favourites are : Atonement,Gladiator,A Beautiful Year,A Beautiful Mind,The Painted Veil,The Notebook, 1408, Dreamcatcher, Challenging, Life Before her Eyes,Harry Potter,The Pirates Of The Carribean!!!! Love movies!

Music is my life!! It's in my blood,and i live this life!! Loove : Nek,Nadiya,Amel Bent,Tiziano Ferro,Backstreet Boys,SHakira,Beyonce,Pussycat Dolls,Linkin Park,The Fray, and much more!!!

I like to watch Tv SHows!! I AM DEDICATED TO : Grey's Anatomy!! As well i love Bones,Lost and Desperate Housewives!!! I watch sometimes :Life and some other Tv SHows!!

I am a very open person,interesting one,and love meeting new poeple!
As well i like to read!! Fantasy,Fiction,SciFi,Drama,Classics,and much more! I am a beginning writes,write poems and trying to write a book!
Hope you'll like me! I wish you all a great day again:-) ENJOY LIFEE AND ROCK ON!!!

Luisa22
view post Posted on 5/2/2010, 20:25

CITAZIONE (vipvictor @ 17/1/2010, 19:21)
I absolutely love it!

Hi!! Thanks very much!
Luisa :D

1 replies since 17/1/2010, 19:21   48 views